A bathroom remodel is just as much about relaxation and pampering amenities as is shape or function. The selection of choices for your bathroom is very personal. Just like a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodeling is undoubtedly one of the top investments a homeowner can make, especially for their return on investment (ROI). Your bathroom remodeling project is an important consideration.
When considering a bathroom remodel there are many things to consider. We are glad to help you work your way through the planning and designing stages, including the budget considerations that bathroom remodeling takes. Here is a list of initial questions you will want to consider and discuss during these stages of planning:
- How many people will be using this bathroom?
- Would an additional bathroom suit you better?
- How is the water pressure in your current showers and tubs?
- Do you have enough hot water to suit your family’s needs?
- How much counter top space do you need?
- What kind of counter top material do you want? granite or tile?
- Do you have enough space for storage?
- Would you want a water saving efficient toilet?
- What kind of lighting do you want?
- What type of flooring?
- What style are you looking for? Modern, contemporary, traditional?
- What kind of budget are we willing to spend for our dream bathroom?
If it is additional space you need for your bathroom remodel project, consider an addition. We can help with any phase of construction for your needs from bathroom remodeling to new construction. Call today and speak with a professional about your ideas.